Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Referral issue

Started by ANDY-P [3367297] on in Bugs & Issues.

4 replies · 65 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
5
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
1
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
2
Authority score
56 / 100
Historical score
34 / 100
Story score
36 / 100
Engagement score
45 / 100
ANDY-P [3367297]

Hi my brother just joined but he has wrote my name wrong in the referral.  his name is papaparodi    He has wrote andy_p instead of Andy-p.   I wonder if you could sort for me so I get the referral.  Thanks I’ll get him to post here to confirm. 

CloudJumper [1636201]Staff

Please have the referred person post in this report confirming the referral. Thanks..!!