Hey, there. Been reading a lot of the guides and I found out I need to get a PI and merits quickly. Hope to get a two for one.
If you have a PI, I'll pay the upkeep everyday!
Also if you wanna work on merits, I'm game!
Thanks for reading.
Posts archived: 11 / 11 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
Hey, there. Been reading a lot of the guides and I found out I need to get a PI and merits quickly. Hope to get a two for one.
If you have a PI, I'll pay the upkeep everyday!
Also if you wanna work on merits, I'm game!
Thanks for reading.
your welcome
Definitely recommend you do more reading around the different forum areas and search a bit before posting, commonly you will find common queries like this already have a solution, and you can avoid the potential down votes and trolling if you use them rather than make yourself a public target :) Welcome to Torn City!
Communal Spouse Seeking Thread
Communal PI Seeking Thread
Mentions: Looking for partner thread · OFFICIAL Housing Rental/ Sharing thread
Wait! There are communal spouses? Is that like an upside down pineapple thing? 😂😂
One would have thought @Pinguux would teach you guys better...
Smh, try faction chat first, OP. And delete this thread.
Edit: had mistaken the faction icon, my bad. 🙈🙈🙈
Worst. Dr. Seuss Book. Ever.
[image: media.tenor.com]
How will you pay the up keep ?? You're poor
Staff: $252,500 per day
You don't have the 250k a day to pay it
Graved, there is a housing thread that you can use to find what you're looking for.
Mentions: OFFICIAL Housing Rental/ Sharing thread