So I encountered this target that was fedded
Started by Sexyshooter18 [2239397] on in Bugs & Issues.
Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
So I encountered this target that was fedded
The mission spawned in March 2024 and expired over 8 months ago. The mission target was very much not fedded when the mission originally spawned and the target is corrected by the system automatically after acceptance. In some cases, the targets reverts back to the original fedded target after expiry.
I'm afraid not sir. I messaged bogi after I accepted the mission when it has not timed out yet. Henever replied sadly until it timed out. On our conversation you will see that the target was indeed "cogo" written on the mission description.
I'm afraid not sir. I messaged bogi after I accepted the mission when it has not timed out yet. Henever replied sadly until it timed out. On our conversation you will see that the target was indeed "cogo" written on the mission description.
"after I accepted the mission when it has not timed out yet"...what does this mean? Of course you accepted before it timed out. The time only starts counting after you accepted it.