Can I vent for a sec?? 😅
For context, i’m level 17. The longer I play, it’s becoming very clear to me that a lot of Torn ‘Vets’ pretty much treat this game as a part-time job. They take it very seriously and get angry & impatient easily. They expect you to be working for the faction every second that youre active, at least during war. (I do understand participation is important and we wanna win, but people kind take it overboard and get rude about it). At least that’s been a lot of my experience so far.
I’m kind of afraid to keep playing cuz i don’t wanna become that way lol. I’ve been playing increasingly more & more for the short time i’ve been playing. Are there such things as casual Torn players? Are you allowed to be a semi-casual player and also be in a Faction? Or do you think that people should stay out of Factions if they aren’t dedicated to spend hours everyday on the game? Am I bound to become addicted to this game and spend my whole day on it like they do? Are there factions with kind & chill leaders who dont mind helping? Can you invite me? 😂 I have questions.
Just curious to hear opinions. 😊 don’t be a d!ck plz.🙏🏽
(PS i’m looking for a new faction. :) i am a team player and im dedicated to learning the game, just don’t necessarily wanna spend 6+ hours a day on it).