Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

[Auction] Manderigon #1

Started by Manderigon [3829359] on in Graphics.

12 replies · 128 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 13 / 13 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
13
Discussion span
→
People posting
6
Likes on archived posts
14
Authority score
20 / 100
Historical score
19 / 100
Story score
34 / 100
Engagement score
57 / 100
Bravado [2015785]

For me its look AI generated, the collar-hood weird looking thing has its own hair strand, the bg is full of those too. 

 

[image: i.ibb.co]  I did not noticed it at first glance but I think that not just the renders are AI, but the whole piece. If the Author could prove us wrong I would be more than happy to take it back, but for now I have to withdraw mine bid.