Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

API Errors

Started by VioletGeck0 [2897126] on in Bugs & Issues.

5 replies · 64 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
6
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
6
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
2
Authority score
57 / 100
Historical score
28 / 100
Story score
39 / 100
Engagement score
49 / 100

Most-liked replies

VioletGeck0 [2897126]

I am receiving backend error or malformed error messages on anything that pulls API requests. On the API page in settings, none of mine are listed and am getting the Malformed Response Message. 

I have disabled TornTools and cleared browser data. I receive the same messages on PC in OperaGX and in FireFox and mobile PDA app. 



DantiVirus [3814443]

Having same issue. As soon as I go to API Keys screen. Get the Malformed Response message. This is on Torn PDA on iOS. Re-installed app and same issue.

splent [2088243] Admin Staff

Hey, 


This issue should be fixed now. It was caused by some improvements I was just working on, so sorry about that! 

 

Let me know if you're still experiencing the issue. 

Thanks!