Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Crazy bounty

Started by Traveling [3729368] on in Graveyard.

34 replies · 695 views · thread synced · 9 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 35 / 35 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
35
Discussion span
→
Authority score
42 / 100
Historical score
29 / 100
Story score
64 / 100
Engagement score
75 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Ben_Hagen [2966467]

I am going through the old chats, and it's pretty funny. He bought 25 DPs, then didn't know what to do with the money, and misunderstanding buymugging:

 

... and then he gambled it all away:

Starbreaker [2737884]

How did he use your name to scam people? And what did he do to get money off Cabel? You I don't care about, but I'm protective over your spouse.