Please advise what could result in this error and if I can prevent it in future.
It occurred around 3am local time so it can’t be a bandwidth issue.
Kind regards
Owbewan
Started by Owbewan [3750435] on in Bugs & Issues.
Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
Please advise what could result in this error and if I can prevent it in future.
It occurred around 3am local time so it can’t be a bandwidth issue.
Kind regards
Owbewan
Passing along to Pavel. Thanks..!!
I don't see any specific crimes errors around that time. This happened only once or it's repeatable?
It has only happened this once. The app has been totally error free so I felt the need to report this one.
I was concerned that it was caused by some action on my part, and I reached out to support because I have no visibility beyond the error message.
I will be monitoting and will advise directly if there are any repetitions.
Thanks for the feedback so far.
Owbewan