I accidentally trashed my large suitcase and lost 10mil. PLS someone nice send me a large suitcase I am so screwed now.
About this thread
Posts archived: 24 / 24 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 24
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 42 / 100
- Historical score
- 30 / 100
- Story score
- 57 / 100
- Engagement score
- 65 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
- bogie [148747] Admin
· 7 likes ·
graved, spam Also bullshit unless you're only realizing almost a month later.
Nice try. Show the log.
is the cash ok or do you really need the case?
OH Noooo!
So lets go begg in the forum! That will for suuure work!
You get the Lavish honor bar though, no? 🤣
I did the same thing, only with a SE - I'd appreciate the same treatment, pls no hate guys
I accidentally threw my maxed out PI with airstrip away!
please someone has an extra send my way, SMH
You can only learn one way amigo.
Surprised there's no bounty on op yet. This ain't forum
Don't need a suitcase, You can hide more Xan in your butt
Screenshot the log
Don't believe you bro show the log
... I lost mine too Kirche, me ol' mate ..
.. oh .. and I lost my PI too ...
... cash is fine .. 🙂 😉🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Dudes literally only bought 12 items abroad per day for the last three days. I didn’t bother checking beyond that. Doesn’t even seem serious enough to merit sending 10 mil for a large suitcase, let alone justify him having the large suitcase in the first place
Solved
Nah, I don’t want to. RIP in piss, bozo.
Hey, that's a veterans secret. Let's not tell everyone that we all do this.
The obvious thing to do is use every scrap of energy you generate, including xanax, points and energy cans - searching the dump until you recover it!
I lost my EOD set, pls send me one back. ty