Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

I need help!

Started by Big_Cock [3854753] on in Tools & Userscripts.

0 replies · 48 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 1 / 1 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
1
Discussion span
→
People posting
1
Likes on archived posts
6
Authority score
33 / 100
Historical score
12 / 100
Story score
23 / 100
Engagement score
36 / 100
Big_Cock [3854753]

Hello!

I recently hosted a cockfighting tournament in the Fun and Games section, but honestly, I wasn’t very happy with the results. My original plan was for everyone to create a D&D-style character sheet for their cock, and I’d manually roll out all the fights and post the outcomes.

However, over 100 people ended up entering, which made that approach impossible. I tried using ChatGPT to help manage the fights, but it just couldn’t stay consistent or accurate enough for what I needed.

 

 

Here are the links for more information on the tournament itself 

 

Sign ups

 

Season 1

 

I need help building a website.

 

What the Website Needs

  1. Character Creation Page

    • Players create a character.
    • They get 30 points to split between:
      • Strength
      • Defense
      • Dexterity
      • Speed
      • Karma
    • Everyone starts with 100 base HP.
  2. Character Dashboard

    • Shows their stats.
    • After each win, they can add +5 points to improve their stats.
  3. Fight System

    • Always single elimination.
    • Takes 2 character sheets and runs an automated fight in turn-by-turn text format (like Torn).
    • Uses a balanced formula with all 5 stats.
    • Winner advances, loser is eliminated.
  4. Bye Rule

    • If there’s an odd number of players in a round, the a player automatically gets a bye and moves to the next round without fighting.
  5. Leaderboard / Standings

    • Shows winners, losers, and current rankings.
  6. Matchmaking

    • Automatically pairs players for fights each round.
  7. Admin Controls

    • Lets you start automated fights, manage players, and do custom matchups

 

 

How It Works

  1. Player signs up and creates a character with 30 points.
  2. Tournament starts with single elimination matches.
  3. If there’s an odd player, one random player gets a bye.
  4. The fight engine runs a text-based battle until one HP hits 0.
  5. Winner gets +5 points to add to their attributes next round.
  6. Loser is out.
  7. Repeat until there’s a champion.

 

 

I know it's not free to have this done! Please mail me and we can discuss 😀

 

 

Mentions: [WINNER] Cock Fighting League ~ Season 1 ~ · Sign ups closed!! Cock Fighting $100m+