Yo, anybody else feel like your phone be listening too hard?
I said “I’m hungry” out loud ONCE — five minutes later I got an ad for a 12-piece nugget meal, gym membership, AND funeral insurance. Like... damn. Pick a direction. Am I eatin’? Am I dyin’? Am I eatin’ then dyin’? Like choose the arc, bro.
lol
Started by Conquest0 [3180415] on in Fun & Games.
About this thread
Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 2
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 2
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Authority score
- 15 / 100
- Historical score
- 11 / 100
- Story score
- 27 / 100
- Engagement score
- 29 / 100
I'd say this is posted in the wrong forums ^^