Whats the best sportsbikes to get in eu
Was looking for the Gsxr-750 but they dont sell here anymore
any ideas ?
Started by masterofshadows [2033123] on in Motoring.
Posts archived: 8 / 8 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
Whats the best sportsbikes to get in eu
Was looking for the Gsxr-750 but they dont sell here anymore
any ideas ?
Anything Japanese in the CCs you find fun and can handle.
cbr1000rr-r
IDK about EU but in the States Yamaha has started selling a 700 and 900 class bike. I've had a few Yamahas and have been very pleased with them. Over 50k abusive miles on my last r6 with no major problems.
MT-10 sp… you won’t look back. Orrr h2z Kawasaki 😝
tbh i dont think im readdy for a liter bike .. ive only driven for 2 years now and would like something a bit more sporty than my honda nc 750s
Anybody ride mini bikes ?
It's not a minibike but it is a small CC bike. XR150L. Last night I finally put new jets in it and it rides so much smoother than stock. I'm very happy with it now.
I love that I can take it offroad. It's such a fun commuter.