.
Grave
Started by FroggyStyle [3528490] on in Graveyard.
About this thread
Posts archived: 27 / 27 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 27
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 41 / 100
- Historical score
- 22 / 100
- Story score
- 58 / 100
- Engagement score
- 69 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
- Penetration [2340613]
· 17 likes ·
You're not wrong but I dislike you and think you should shut up. - Shindig [865748] Officer
· 1 likes ·
Graved as requested, thanks.
myeh
They seem nice, and those are friendly banters. I see no insult.
Please don't tell me you're one of those people who feel morally righteous just because you do real wars.
Lastly, enough with the shitty paradigm that a cache farm = bad. A cache farm is just a group of people who play together for money through rank waring and no other reason. It doesnt matter the size, set up, or the wars they do.
So what do against cache farmers?
ummmm I must be missing this but at first glance you look like the cache farm. mostly level 15 players. no offence intended.
I think the solution you are looking for is recruiting one or two heavy hitters to join your faction. and help keep their heavy hitters down while you make some hits.
they cant be online 24 hours a day so you just have to self hosp or hide in mexico and run home to make hits when they are not online
Fight ur war. That's it
Chain abroad and drop bonus on them
Take the L and get ready for the next one
Like it'd be fine if we could just negotiate
Bro, you are the cache farm here. And you are simply shit at it.
You're not wrong but I dislike you and think you should shut up.
Please tell me where you buy confidence big enough to think a stranger will care if you like them or not.
I see you care enough to respond but I don't care if you care. I thought that would be obvious. In fact, my statement should have been stupid-proof.
become a cache farm yourself
also DedeSiregar sucks
Prepare for more 7 cache farmers bud xD
f**k off stupid.
lol rage bait
I'm confused? What do you think a cache farm is?
To me it looks like you wanted to term and they wanted a real war.
"Cache farm is BAD?" or "Warring to make money to cover losses first?"
Well we can say my faction fights at its fullest when its a worthy , a matched war, even against people three and five times older than us then if we lose we get something, if we win we get something more and to build a base of warring and faction funds we must farm some few small arms since most factions start with bottom notch player (I started my faction at day 3 , no need to be judgemental I am at a good place myself)
so I can call my faction cache farm for certain wars because I don't wanna go against a full fledge faction with my fullest and beyond limit just to face a loss directly at my face ~bleh instead we use that money to comeback stronger , and we have been beating people with 4 times our ages now, even a 4000 days ago guy who doesn't up his stats (somehow still an achievement for us bro's)
see its perfect but in the end its affecting economy of torn from what I know by generating caches in plenty which is indirectly affecting too much money in the noobs hands
btw please don't judge me up for my idea , there is always a guy in this world who suffers in the corner but I have not seen the suffering yet and I am not waiting for it too!
My faction does deals in wars. Im not bothered about that to be honest its fine, proper real wars are grindy and intensive.
I actually like the real wars where there are no deals i find them exciting.
The issue with real wars is that a lot of players arent active enough to do well in them. Ie they work a lot like me and just dont log into the game enough or even worse many players are semi active just going through the motions even when they are here. Im good for a fair few hours a day for wars, but when im at work im at work and thats it. Real wars are really for the hyper nerds in the game.
The world isnt ending if you dont get what you want in a war. You just take it on the chin and prepare for next time. Train, buy better weapons and armours, use better temps. They all make you fight better.
Some factions just dont want to do deals, they want to take 'everything' thats nothing to worry about you just have to fight as best you can and maybe possibly actually over power them if you are better than them hence my talk about weapons/armours/training/temps above.
Ugh. I'm surprised people like cache farmers so much.
And no, our level 15s are not level holders. They're just level 15.
Coordinate attacks, use debuffs hospitalize your inactives. When not in war train hard. Or you can keep getting your mouth sized up 🤣