Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Bookie - Wrong Result!

Started by Cash_Money22 [3837534] on in Gambling.

4 replies · 106 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
5
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
34 / 100
Historical score
17 / 100
Story score
33 / 100
Engagement score
46 / 100
Cash_Money22 [3837534]

I bet on Australia to win, they won. 
Bookie has result as Australia losing, which they didn’t!

 

Only $5k, so doesn’t matter but I never seen it before!


LeoBazooka [3788786]

13:15:07 - 10/08/25 You lost your $217,500,530 (x1.30) bet in the Bookie on Australia (2-Way Full event) bet on Australia v South Africa (Cricket)

 

Yeah mate, I'm waiting on my winnings too. :)

 

 

Alsoi think you should post this in bugs and fixes

Mohit01 [3858245]

13:15:06 - 10/08/25 You lost your $3,600,000 (x1.40) bet in the Bookie on Australia (2-Way Full event) bet on Australia v South Africa (Cricket)

 

I am also facing the same problem.