I can't delete it? 🙂
About this thread
Posts archived: 14 / 14 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 14
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 11
- Likes on archived posts
- 11
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 38 / 100
- Historical score
- 25 / 100
- Story score
- 55 / 100
- Engagement score
- 60 / 100
Most-liked replies
- Asemov [2270413]
· 3 likes ·
Somedays I wish I could see the New Player Chat. I don't wanna talk with you guys, I just wanna observe.
My apologies
Can I request for thread deletion?
Who cares
Dafuq did i just read?
Math is starting to look good after that nonsense.
It is new player chat for reason. So the rest of us don't have to bother to read that crap.
Better than the regurgitated shit from older players that people seem to ignore/tolerate because they cannot do anything about it lol
Somedays I wish I could see the New Player Chat.
I don't wanna talk with you guys, I just wanna observe.
Thats my entire view of life. Apart from the observe part.
So you're a cuck?
Edit:
DavidDJ disliked your post
Triggered a cuck
Mentions: New Players Chat
don’t worry about it, you are forgiven
They should let them loose in global. Would deffo make torn more interesting
Graved per request