How long have y'all been playing, and how long did it take you to get a PI, I've been playing for more than 3 years and even the spin the wheel is just giving bad stuff. So badly want my own PI. Talk to meeee. Lol
How long have y'all been playing
Started by Wynand_Specops [2733221] on in General Discussion.
About this thread
Posts archived: 21 / 21 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 21
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 51 / 100
- Historical score
- 22 / 100
- Story score
- 52 / 100
- Engagement score
- 62 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
You need to be able to afford xanax before you can afford a PI. Start there.
Once upon a time...
It all started a long LONG time ago. Joined Torn City in 2008.
And it was a slow SLOW start for me. Only logging in once or twice a day for the first month or so. Then gradually picking up more and more over time and becoming more active. We didn't have all the fancy guides to direct us what to do, we didn't have flowers and plushies for early income, we didn't have lists of targets for high level xp targets, and we didn't know about or have all the happy jumps and books for training boosts. My friend Malfurion and I bought and moved into every property 1 at a time, splitting the cost each time as we earned more. We didn't get to the Private Island until about a year and a half in...
*checks profile*
507 days.
If you get a spouse.... and they have a private island... you can get in for free. Basically, you could have PI your first day if you are lucky...
If you want a pi then save and buy it.
When you say you have been playing for 3 years, what does that mean exactly? To me it looks like you have been playing a few months at best.
I started in March 2025, and I'll probably be playing until Torn shuts down or society collapses.
I started playing when I was 11yr old around 2005, at the library up the road. All the kids at school were playing it. Torn was muchhhhh harder then. Played for about a year and quit.
few years later i started this account, played for a few months. Everything in torn had changed atp. Everyone was in a PI, no more dog fighting, Vicodin no longer the drug of choice etc. lost everything in the casino and quit again 😂
around 2021, I logged back into this account and got to work! I have been playing every single day since. You gotta find your niche in torn (mine is running RW factions) if not, you will never truly get to enjoy torn and all aspects of the game.
PI ?, do not buy a pi till you have 15b+ nw. Rent! Much better places for you to invest in. Let your money make more money. PI not very good investment,
It took me about two years to win a PI on the wheel. Keep trying.
(I have actually won two now)
I’ve been playing for over 5 years. I bought myself a PI around 1-2 years ago.
Almost 20 years, minus about 15 years of inactivity 😂. PI was probably 2-3 years in. Age has taken my memory.
You're kinda poor for 3 years bro I'm going on 1 and half, and I could definitely afford one but would end all progress elsewhere. I'm happily renting a fully upgraded pi for great price. I been renting since about 6 months in . My banks about to Max now so can work on stocks and ju6keep grinding my stats.
Also 116 xan?? Need pump them numbers up my friend or PI isn't worth it. Your probably still happy jumping to get to mil each huh? Need some grindage my man this game doesn't reward account age only daily activity will get you up to an average competitor. This games dedication isn't for everyone I would suggest flying and stacking money in returnable endeavors and daily happy jumps with xan when you can afford.
I like your profile history writeup! that was until you started talking about Elimination and now I am sad.
Just wait for the new and improved version coming 🔜
A PI you can get for free from the wheel yes but you'll probably spend 500m trying to get it.
500m to purchase i believe. But not fully upgraded till the 1.9b mark around there?
It just been over a year for me :) and I started renting one around my first two weeks. Dropped that one and have been renting one off a guy for the past 300 days or so.
Its a marathon not a sprint ol Torn is. Patience is a currency you need to invest in.
As long as i been with your mom
Judge people not on the age of their account, but the peak of their karma.
- Sun Tzu
3 years and 9 months and i still don't own a PI i guess im a failure
1278 days going off of torns count so around 3 and a half years.
Also still don't own a PI, I just rent pay for the upkeep lol.