I'm currently posting this with TornTools enabled.
My bazaar is suddenly not loading items properly for me or my customers and its appearing 90% blank
Started by OneStrangeGuy [3696702] on in Bugs & Issues.
Posts archived: 23 / 23 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
I'm currently posting this with TornTools enabled.
My bazaar is suddenly not loading items properly for me or my customers and its appearing 90% blank
Can confirm it's happening for me too. Have you tried clearing your description? It's quite long, so might be related to this.
Mentions: Certain big images in bazaars make items disappear
For me it happens when the image/description takes longer to load, but works after refreshing the page
This has been happening to me for months as well but I just assumed it was one of my scripts and haven't bothered testing.
I'll have to test this later. My bazaar had been working up until now with the same description
I am able to reproduce this. Passing to Violeta for checking.
Player bazaar link: https://www.torn.com/bazaar.php?userId=3696702#/
Just had someone inform me this issue came up on my bazaar as well (of course can't check/screenshot that myself).
I guess I assumed this had been known a long time ago. It's been an issue for me for many months. It seems to be an issue only for bazaars with a tall descriptions. The items aren't "hidden" per say, but there's a large blank area with a small window of viewable items you have to precisely scroll though.
This isn't directly related to the bug, but the fact that the option to view or hide bazaar descriptions and profile signatures are linked together is crazy. These should clearly be separate options.
i'm the one in the chat, this happens to me also. i don't wanna change my bazaar bio 😭 please fix!
i have see this and refreshing the page fixes it. but this time its like the whole top half of my bazaar is completely blank with nothing there. changing the category or anything wont fix it. so hopefully they can have a fix soon as this was a huge seller for using my bazaar (other than my hate for math)
i just tested this and yes. removing my bazaar info did resolve the problem but i should be able to have my bio and bazaar at the same time
Can confirm this happens to me as well on multiple bazaars, but doesn’t seem to affect my own.
searching for an item seems to clear this up and remove that gray area and bring the item searched for to the top. not sure if that helps but i figure the more info the better as this would be great to get fixed asap
I'm having the same issue. It happens without any scripts loaded, as I logged into my Chrome browser on Android (Google Pixel 9) instead of my normal TornPDA app. Most likely is a text issue, as I don't have any images loaded on my bazaar.
It loads for me then goes blank. On mobile. I have the bazaar script loaded. But it does this on certain bazaars. Some you can scroll back up and they reload, some dont. Other bazaars dont have any issues.
looks like im not the first one to have this issue and its long running.... not sure how high on the list it is but its a real bummer i had to take my bazaar bio down to guarantee visibility (┬┬﹏┬┬)
https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threads&f=19&t=16310136&b=0&a=0
Seems im late to the party!
Having the same issue. Thought it might cause by the large image which I included in my bazaar bio. But now that's removed and still some of my customers saying the issue is still there.
Both Torn PDA and website having this issue. Pls resolve.
My Bazaar Link:
https://www.torn.com/bazaar.php?userId=2917986
Below are some player's bazaar which having the same issue: (for reference)
https://www.torn.com/bazaar.php?userId=3485561#/
https://www.torn.com/bazaar.php?userId=2203576#/
https://www.torn.com/bazaar.php?userId=2978602#/
https://www.torn.com/bazaar.php?userId=3060802#/
Same issue using Torn PDA client.
Noticing something. In my bazaar, I have the following:
Inexpensive and kind-
the motto of my mind
Welcome to...
Valdori's
Valuables
and
Vitalics
Voila! A veritable vendor of vivacious value, vigilant in vital vocations: revivals for the vanquished, victories for vendettas, and vast varieties of valuables in my vibrant bazaar. Venture forth, fellow vagabonds, and verify the virtues of my vocation. Visit, value, and venerate- for in this vortex of violence and vice, victory awaits the valiant… and my verily vindicated stock of dollar value.
🩸Revives🩸
Regular Revives ($):
$1.8 million / 2 Xanax per success
$1 million / 1 Xanax per attenpt
Bulk Revives ($$):
10 revive minimum.
$1 million or 1 Xanax per success/attempt
💰Trading💰
[Buying/Selling]
💊 Xanax 💊
💌 FHC 💌
📦 Donator Packs 📦
🐪 Plushies 🌸 Flowers 🎱 Drugs
🍫 Candy ⚡E-cans 💪🏼 Enhancers
💸 $1 Sales 💸
If I delete lines of text, it reduces the severity of it. If I delete all the way to my bulk revive quote, it allows me to view my bazaar and the loading issue is only present at the top of the screen while scrolling items.
This needs fixed 😭