Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

I got scammed

Started by W1SP [3791263] on in General Discussion.

81 replies · 1.21k views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 82 / 82 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
82
Discussion span
→
Authority score
39 / 100
Historical score
27 / 100
Story score
62 / 100
Engagement score
78 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Mentioned in this thread

Aeraude [3792970] ×1

W1SP [3791263]

my spouse I gave her upwards of a 100mil on the course of 3 months kept helping her and pushing her forward then she divorced me and blocked me and now I have got no cash no nothing and I live in a SHACK

 

I need ur help so anybody who have got money pls put bounties on her and help me regain what I had

 

her name is Aeraude

 

 

#no to scammers

 

Asemov [2270413]

That's unfortunate, did you consider keeping your money?

Edit:

Ah, looked at their profile picture, I see what happened now.

Goodluck in your future marriages OP.

W1SP [3791263]

that 100 mil I gave her shouldn't be at a time as I said I gave it to her on the course of 3 months

Yu-Ri [2854222]

Correct hash-tags should be #No to Simp #No to Dumbass #Keep you own damn money #No one cares your simp story

Yu-Ri [2854222]

So? this is a damn crime game. You offer someone the amount you are ok with losing. If they are loyal,good for you. If not no one cares, move the f**k on. People here are not your mommy and daddy.