My spouse has moved onto a better place sadly and I've been left a widow. We have a vault in our property but I don't have access. I would assume there's no way to ever gain access to it at this point. Is this assumption correct?
Widow Vault Access
Started by Shayden [2199883] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 7
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 5
- Likes on archived posts
- 4
- Authority score
- 58 / 100
- Historical score
- 16 / 100
- Story score
- 30 / 100
- Engagement score
- 53 / 100
Rental properties don't allow fault access
Owned property the owner has to allow vault sharing with their spouse
Looks like your spouse owns the property. If you want access to it you'll need to get permission from your spouse. It's a shared vault.
Their spouse is f**king dead
Well my mistake then, I didn't look because that's a pretty rare occurence and the OP never specified. By widow, I didn't know he meant literally. Like moved on to a better place. I thought they meant moved into a better property.
If the OP doesn't have access there's nothing they can do about it.
As the spouse cant you move in and out at will? If so you could use the vault in the castle you own, as long as you do it between your happiness resets your happiness will stay up.
Your other option sadly is to divorce and find a new spouse since you have all your marriage merits.
Or buy another PI and live there by yourself.
Worst part is this sh*t is actually depressing, I feel actual lose. I don't think I will end up remarrying as goofy as that sounds. I really enjoyed the time we spent together and what we built up. Rip homie