Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Server Lag

Started by Nobody [237547] on in Bugs & Issues.

2 replies · 20 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
54 / 100
Historical score
27 / 100
Story score
28 / 100
Engagement score
34 / 100
Nobody [237547]

I have seen some mentions of server lag in faction chat, and I experience some lag when attacking while on "Server:  www8"

 

No event going on, and I'm not aware of any big wars.

Nobody [237547]

It got better after a while, so no. Was just hoping there was some way for staff to check why there was lag, not sure if you can check when it's no longer the case? I don't believe I've seen lag when there's no events or anything going on. But this report can be closed.