Hello I just started this account and I would like to thank everyone who has given me free money, insights or just been generous or kind, this is a pretty good game made better by people like you
Bernard!
Started by Clifford_AI [3932139] on in Graveyard.
About this thread
Posts archived: 18 / 18 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 18
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 12
- Likes on archived posts
- 44
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 40 / 100
- Historical score
- 19 / 100
- Story score
- 55 / 100
- Engagement score
- 62 / 100
Most-liked replies
- Rawk [2663375]
· 10 likes ·
- The_Virginian [2799939]
· 8 likes ·
Bernard showing up to GD like: - MacCheddar [2931034]
· 6 likes ·
We know the real Bernard....
Bernard...
That's me! I'm bernard!
Bernard showing up to GD like:
We know the real Bernard....
Inb4 fedded for multi
Yup that's me!
Bernard!
The nard dog appearith !!
Sometimes I feel like punching a hole through a wall
Anyone want to discuss me?
By that I mean what they like best and how much they gonna donate to me
Graved - No Discussion / Begging
Your going to kill me over a game?