Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Anime fan

Started by Mary_miles [3784555] on in TV & Movies.

79 replies · 361 views · thread synced · 2 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 80 / 80 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
80
Discussion span
→
Authority score
11 / 100
Historical score
24 / 100
Story score
55 / 100
Engagement score
76 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Mary_miles [3784555]

Please any anime die hard fan here? I need best anime to watch my Last anime was How not to summon a demon lord 

I have run out now need more interesting ones wealthy to watch, Gracias

Blazeon [2856659]

I'm watching dandandan right now.

story about a boy whose balls got stolen by some old granny ghost or smthing (seriously his balls got stolen)

Zombierahsa [3927134]

I’m watching or watched all of these except for claymore…love all of these…also watching Sakamoto Days, Solo Leveling, Dr Stone. One Piece, Shangri-La Frontier, and My Hero Vigilantes…there are more but I’ll stop now 😅

Buckadoodle [3909198]

Jujutsu Kaisen is a must. Attack on Titan if you’re looking for an oldie but goodie! Also it’s super long & you’ll get to enjoy it for awhile if you’ve never seen it, would recommend