Lately I’ve been getting a captcha test every time I log in. How long is it going to take it to learn that I’m on randomly throughout the entire day? I use mobile and pc. I have torntools and pda. Come on captcha! Get you crap in gear here!
Captcha! I guess I'm not real!
Started by goblinMode [2809005] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 11 / 11 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 11
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 7
- Likes on archived posts
- 9
- Authority score
- 58 / 100
- Historical score
- 25 / 100
- Story score
- 34 / 100
- Engagement score
- 55 / 100
Where is the (non-rhetorical) question
Congrats on your AuDHD diagnosis!
(Joke - context is I like to say 50.5% of Torn has autism and 50.5% of Torn has ADHD, and that overlapping 0.5% gets bot hunted)
It can take anywhere from 2 weeks to 6 months to learn you. Change your hospital and flight timers in Torn to be the 5 minutes before release so you can refresh Torn and do your CAPTCHAs before you need access to Torn.
I’m going to punish this captcha!! I’m so random I’ll pop up at all times of the clock. gonna pound that captcha button!!! I want to break it!!! Mwahahaha!!
It goes away after a week or so. I've spent many many weeks clicking on buses, stairways, and bicycles. So I know exactly what you're going through.
Just FYI for the future tho, the Bot Hunter picks up on repetition. If you do a lot of repetitive clicks, toss a crime into the middle of your routine and it breaks the repetition. It takes a lot of trail and error, but I've been captcha free for almost a year now. Once you figure out how to avoid getting flagged, it'll make your Torn life 1000x easier.
Autoscripters, Multies and Bot Hunter are the STD's of Torn
I have been flagged as well. The day before I was flagger the Internet started being bad. I restarted the router and logged back into torn. Torn then told me that I tried to access a site too many times, so I had to wait for 1 minute before being able to refresh. Then I started getting Captchas. They almost ruined a few rehabs and I'm waiting for them to stop. It's been almost a week, I hope it stops soon.
Ew. Why’d you resurrect this? It’s been dead for months.
ew why'd you resurrect this it's been dead for months
I triggered it without using scripts.
....so I started using QoL scripts. 🙃
I was looking for a place to rant about being bot hunted myself