Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Ponze scheme

Started by Clifford_AI [3932139] on in Trading Post.

1 replies · 23 views · thread synced · 9 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
2
Authority score
17 / 100
Historical score
10 / 100
Story score
25 / 100
Engagement score
37 / 100

Most-liked replies

Clifford_AI [3932139]

I propose something never seen before! Send me 1-5m at a time and all of you keep giving into the ponze scheme and keep getting more money then you can send again for fun! Just send a bunch of money all of you and I'll send back more, I NEED you!