Map is currently acting up. I noticed it on mobile too. I was wanting to know if people had a similar issue. I disabled TornTools and it is still persistant
TT activated:
TT Disabled:
Started by CrimsonStasia [3375303] on in Bugs & Issues.
Posts archived: 14 / 14 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
Map is currently acting up. I noticed it on mobile too. I was wanting to know if people had a similar issue. I disabled TornTools and it is still persistant
TT activated:
TT Disabled:
Can you replicate the issue in Incognito window with all of your scripts and extensions turned off?
Ya, random chunks are not loading for me either. Made it easy to spot items however lol.
Incognito browser
same here
Same here.
I am also experiencing this, noticed it late last night but assumed it was a browser issue on my end.
[image: i.ibb.co]
Yes the map is not loading at all for me, it all looks like the blank parts shown above.
It is glitching. But you can still pick up items in the glitched areas i just did my daily sweep of picking up city items and got one or 2 from the glitched areas.
Its not just one section for me. Multiple areas sre just big gray boxes.
Yes the functionality all works fine, it’s just the visuals
A change made yesterday has been reverted, however I expect those who cannot see the map will need to clear their browser's cache. Thanks!