Id Like to say, I'm f**ked. (No context) Good night y'all.
Started by Mucho_Pants [2396437] on in Graveyard.
Posts archived: 10 / 10 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
Id Like to say, I'm f**ked. (No context) Good night y'all.
Not mucho say about this.
You ok
00:41:07 - 02/10/25 You used 5 nerve successfully busting Mucho_Pants out of jail
Says they are going to bed, still shows online
Can I get some context??????
Without context, I have to assume that OP has murdered someone and been caught.
OP, just to be safe, you should give me your stuff before you get arrested. I’ll take care of it for you.
Good job hops, getting in early for the likes. Me for the downs.
Can i have your stuff?
Graved - No discussion
Thanks oof bye. We have to be he, in here . Can't wait to see and eat waiste of time. Good night.
.