If i currently have 900 energy and used xanax would it reach 1150 energy or would it cap at 1000?
Would appreciate any help
Started by Ispiritu [3934250] on in Questions & Answers.
Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
If i currently have 900 energy and used xanax would it reach 1150 energy or would it cap at 1000?
Would appreciate any help
cap at 1000
https://wiki.torn.com/wiki/Energy
The maximum energy one can have at any moment is 1,000.
Use 150 e in something then take a Xanax to max at 1k.
I usually start stacking with some e myself so that I can do a mission or something without ruining my stack. When I'm on the last one I get it down to 750 before I take it.