Would anything special happen if I like totally wasted special refills to absolutely f**k up a yurt and pour 100 cans of gas on it?
like I want to do it for science but it would be lame as hell if it just hosped me and did like nothing else
Started by Fists [2830940] on in Questions & Answers.
Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
Would anything special happen if I like totally wasted special refills to absolutely f**k up a yurt and pour 100 cans of gas on it?
like I want to do it for science but it would be lame as hell if it just hosped me and did like nothing else
My guess is you would end up with too large of a fire, burn yourself and end up in the hospital.
does the hospital time scale with the amount of cans or is it the same every time?
I havent had it happen enough to know for sure, but I have gone to the hospital a couple of times (once I know was over 15 hours) and also lost some life a couple of times, but not enough for the hospital.
Do it with something more flammable to get that fast burning merit, anyone have it yet?