I keep randomly getting this chat error and I have to reload TornPDA to clear it so I can send messages again. When its happening I cant send messages on any of the chat channels in 3.0.
https://i.ibb.co/HDLtYwwS/Screenshot-20251011-085616.png
Started by Pholder [3623374] on in Bugs & Issues.
Posts archived: 13 / 13 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
I keep randomly getting this chat error and I have to reload TornPDA to clear it so I can send messages again. When its happening I cant send messages on any of the chat channels in 3.0.
https://i.ibb.co/HDLtYwwS/Screenshot-20251011-085616.png
I am not seeing any issues with Faction chat on your account. Can you replicate the issue in Incognito window with all of your scripts and extensions turned off?
I'm having the exact same issue, also in chat 2.0 my faction chat is not showing up, I turned off torn tools, same issue
The only way to get faction chat is by going back to chat 2.0
I can't even open faction chat now
I also keep getting the same issue again and again where I can't send message, and global doesn't look many messages and when I reload it has over 50+ new messages
chat is really sucking now
I literally can't send a single message for hours, so unlike torn city!
No faction chat in Chat 3.0
I removed torntools and cleared my cache, this is what I am seeing;
There are some errors in the Sentry for the OP that Evgheni will check when he gets a moment.
Thanks!
Hope it helps.[image: i.ibb.co]
I have had the same issue for the past week or so. I have to restart the app to send a message.
Its very game breaking when in war or a chain. Imagine not being able to communicate and having to completely reload the game, hoping the chain hasn't dropped by the time you get back.
Im having the same issue. Woulda been nice to see this post before i made a new one. Lol.
Chat 3.0 is super f**ked up today and doing this error and all sorts of other issues like loading screens that won't ever load, not sending messages, not receiving messages.
Thankfully I'm getting chat notifications still so I can at least read messages in my os notifications. There's no send bird outage reported.
Webview is most affected (Torn PDA) but some instability on browser today too.
Hello,
Thanks for reporting this.
We’ve identified that this is a duplicate of an existing report. We’ll close this thread to avoid duplication and continue updates in the original one: https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threads&f=19&t=16506320&b=0&a=0
Mentions: Chat 3.0 broken