I've made a script to estimate faction value when buying/selling factions and am wondering if anyone would have interest in a script like that?
Faction Value Estimator.
Started by Lexii [2637832] on in Tools & Userscripts.
About this thread
Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 5
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 4
- Authority score
- 49 / 100
- Historical score
- 14 / 100
- Story score
- 28 / 100
- Engagement score
- 50 / 100
Definitely sounds good
Most factions just price based off the amount of respect with a few exceptions depending on upgrades I believe, but I could be wrong. What does your tool do?
It basically does exactly that lol. Just in a fancy tool.
[image: i.postimg.cc]
Its based strictly off of respect alone.