Anyone who plays DayZ?
DayZ
Started by JasminSparrow [3765030] on in Gaming.
About this thread
Posts archived: 16 / 16 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 16
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 15
- Likes on archived posts
- 15
- Authority score
- 9 / 100
- Historical score
- 21 / 100
- Story score
- 40 / 100
- Engagement score
- 62 / 100
Best game ever made!
I do. My favorite game XD
My favorite game too! Need to get back on the grind but currently on the grind for SCP:CB UER trying to get a certain ending that is harder than the OG game
Everyday! Mostly Xbox official servers. Same username. 🤘
I've been playing quite a bit. I got my daughter to play with me too. We like the RedPine server.
Day z is a love of mine tho I haven't been on lately I have had the itch
I play on The Sanctuary PvE .
Best game ever.
Got about 3500+h on PlayStation.
Too many amazing stories in that game.
Everything from getting shot from God knows where to forcing freshies to eat human meat on the coast.
I love it.
I used to play DayZ a lot and I still log in now and then
Still is and always will be my #1 survival game
It's looking better all the time with the recent updates. Will probably have to get back into it for a spell
dawwwwg i LOVE DAYZ playing on the series x Currently, but I first started on the mod back in the day.
Some of my best gaming moments ever have been in Dayz.........and some of my worst LOL
escape from tarkov
I recently got DayZ. I haven't had much success playing it so far, but I expect there is still much for me to learn about the game.
Great game played it since launch
Checkout CamCantRun on YouTube.
Fantastic streamer to help learn the game and get started.