Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Where can i

Started by Bahenson [3850695] on in Questions & Answers.

4 replies · 69 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
5
Discussion span
→
People posting
5
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
43 / 100
Historical score
15 / 100
Story score
24 / 100
Engagement score
45 / 100
Bahenson [3850695]

How do I get to where I can carry more than 5 items? I just reached level 15 and trying to learn this flying and buying. Thanks for any help

Falx [3086632]

Base Carry +5

Live in Private Island with airstrip +10

have a big suitcase +4

faction perks gives another +10

if you did everything true you should have 29