I’ve seen posts about Torncon USA and Torncon EU, but nothing about Asia.
Is there a chance one might ever be held?
or is there already one being held somewhere and I just can’t it lol
Started by arctan [3831892] on in Questions & Answers.
Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
I’ve seen posts about Torncon USA and Torncon EU, but nothing about Asia.
Is there a chance one might ever be held?
or is there already one being held somewhere and I just can’t it lol
I walked into this thread and almost died from the humidity.
Where would you like it though? Some have been set up by players. I think the idea is cool but wonder what location would actually work well to bring in people from different Asian countries.
I believe there was one in New Zealand though don't think it was official.
Lmao
I was initially thinking Japan, cuz it’s a rather accessible country imo.
But I guess other countries could definitely work.
I just thought it’d be cool to have a friend irl who plays torn. I’ve recommended it to many of my friends, but unfortunately the language barrier really seems to hold them back from having any fun. Sad.
Doesn't seem ideal. I feel like ease of accessibility and affordability to other Asians would be key.
Makes sense.
Well, I’ve looked a bit into visa requirements, and Hong Kong or Macau seems like a pretty good option?