01:09:55 - 02/11/25 You bought an MP 40 (Revitalize & Warlord) on the item market from Sky at $50,000,000,000 each for a total of $50,000,000,000
01:17:35 - 02/11/25 You deposited an MP 40 (Revitalize & Warlord) into 39th Street Killers's armory
Started by DrewMunson [3547637] on in Graveyard.
Posts archived: 118 / 118 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
01:09:55 - 02/11/25 You bought an MP 40 (Revitalize & Warlord) on the item market from Sky at $50,000,000,000 each for a total of $50,000,000,000
01:17:35 - 02/11/25 You deposited an MP 40 (Revitalize & Warlord) into 39th Street Killers's armory
19 revit 22 warlord
Why are you posting this here?
To farm karma. Some of us are out here on the corner like 2 dolla hookers, how else was I gonna whore that delicious K?
Ok
Congrats you played yourself
and that was posted before halloweek
Karma farming and bro ended up basically negative, yall got more from his post 😂😂
Can I get some free money too
Cool. Now buy my joker mask for 4b
No way, I saw a 19 revit 31 warlord go for 80b last month, this thing wasn’t gonna sit on the item market for long. This is the wep that encensio borrowed for their record 100k chain and that’s known now. The value clearly went up and I’d have been robbing sky at 40b. I’m more than happy to pay 50b and not for a single second did I consider haggling sky down, that price was totally deserved and even if it wasn’t, good, better for sky and I’m happy to pay a tax. I’m not the kind of person to feel bad about paying extra, I literally just paid $7 for a Heineken 0 lol, and that’s not a 1 of a kind thing like this wep which has literally already helped to make history!
Great weapon, I saw that a little bit ago too. Would've at least negotiated it down 5% from the price you paid though since it was listed on the item market.
is this some sort of public humiliation kink
lmao, bro paid more than asking price AFTER halloween, grats
dropped your crown king
Is this an armory weapon or did you buy for yourself?
jesus i better list my 24% revit on the item market for like 80b+ then
35b collat
What is the Cope % on that gun? Got to be high 80's.