I have some Google money to burn and I'd like to buy DPs. However, when I try to purchase them through the App by pressing the GooglePlay button, I get an error. Is it possible to buy DPs as a subscriber through the app?
Purchasing DPs
Started by Bloody_Bill [2901007] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 5
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 4
- Likes on archived posts
- 2
- Authority score
- 44 / 100
- Historical score
- 16 / 100
- Story score
- 29 / 100
- Engagement score
- 52 / 100
i don't think there's an option to use google play for payments. only options i have are Paypal, Amazon Pay, and Bitcoin
It is possible for me tho i use google pay for subscription
I had this issue with using Google play credits on Android. I ultimately ended up clearing the cache and reinstalling the app. It did end up working then.
That did the trick, thanks for the suggestion!