Hello, I want to know if my account status is warned, marked or restricted in any way related to multi account, because I have a friend who is in the same office and also plays Torn, we share the same wifi, I don't know if I accidentally violated or not, please let me know, thank you <3
Account issue
Started by pillandsun [3870400] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 3
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 2
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 54 / 100
- Historical score
- 26 / 100
- Story score
- 29 / 100
- Engagement score
- 34 / 100
You will receive a warning or jailing sentence if you are found using multiple accounts. We use much more than shared IPs to determine multiple accounts.
Thanks!
Thank you very much