I was using this script to run my bazaar but now I'm having a problem with it
I have problem with this script
Started by les94 [3610364] on in Tools & Userscripts.
About this thread
Posts archived: 10 / 10 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 10
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 7
- Likes on archived posts
- 7
- Authority score
- 50 / 100
- Historical score
- 16 / 100
- Story score
- 32 / 100
- Engagement score
- 57 / 100
https://www.cloudflarestatus.com/
Cloudfare is down
The script won't be work
Cloudflare is down
Mentions: I have problem with this script
I see everything is saying the same thing. Any idea how long it will take
Cloudflare is down
Cloudflare is down. This is something beyond my control and it's affecting more than just my site. No ETA on when it will be restored since it's something out of my control.
Also what you linked is the site, not a script.
I just mixed it bazaar auto pricing script
The point stands, until cloudflare gets back up and running (entirely different to torn/any related scripts) we’re all shit outta luck.