Hello all,
is there a delay when getting a honour?
My honour currently says I have 10,832 out of 10,000 for my online Dvd store. But it's still locked. I havn't see this happen yet and my faction members are also confused.
Thanks
Started by Drakovich [3869845] on in Questions & Answers.
Posts archived: 18 / 18 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
Hello all,
is there a delay when getting a honour?
My honour currently says I have 10,832 out of 10,000 for my online Dvd store. But it's still locked. I havn't see this happen yet and my faction members are also confused.
Thanks
If you don't get it by tomorrow, report it as a bug.
I have seen merits being triggered after a new day tick before.
Thank you
try clicking on the awards page, that in some instances can force a trigger, you can also try committing another crime in the same vein, that will sometimes trigger it,
if still no wait for new day and see what happens
as mentioned above, some merits or medal only trigerred when you visit award page, so go to your award page frequently and who knows maybe you could get a merit
Uh...pretty sure he went there for the screenshot.
But yeah wait til new torn day and try again.
AHH couldn't see it as it says not available in my region
My bad
If this isn't resolved yet, go to the bootlegging crime page and it will work.
Yeah, I went to the bootlegging crime page, and the merit triggered immediately this morning.
o_O Wait a minute... you're not OP?
No, I was agreeing with the commenter above me. I just hit the merit while I was sleeping, collected it this morning ;).
Awesome!
Working on this one myself, after setting up the website yesterday. Really feels like this is going to take a while though haha.
In before fedded for multis. Lmfao
thanks, former faction mate... I thought you were a friend?
Nice try though, not a multi. Was just agreeing with the person above me saying to go to the crime page itself, if the merit didn't trigger.
As that's literally how it triggered for me, earlier.
17:06:44 - 19/11/25 You were awarded the honor: Cinephile
Lol. Relax yourself, we both know you have nothing to worry about, its joke.. learn to laugh!
So I forgot to update. My bad, but it didn't update. I did however get it after I collected the online store cash for 1 nerve so it might need that as a trigger as well.
Thank you all for your ideas and support
This can be closed and archived if needed. Thank you