Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Help PLEASE

Started by FattyPig6969 [3854846] on in Graveyard.

6 replies · 28 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
7
Discussion span
→
People posting
6
Likes on archived posts
10
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
38 / 100
Historical score
17 / 100
Story score
46 / 100
Engagement score
46 / 100

Most-liked replies

FattyPig6969 [3854846]

Hello. I had 10 DPs in my items. I just bought 25 more DPs. After purchasing I saw that the new 25 DPs were received but the 10 I still had completely vanished. Any help?

flare [2195157] Officer Officer

Graved - No Discussion

 

As said above it appears they have been moved into your display case.