I'm just wondering how to get weapons with perks or passive? And how to get high quality weapons? Sorry I'm still a newbie. Still exploring Torn.
How do players get weapons with perks or passive
Started by 2CursedShivs [4000098] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 8 / 8 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 8
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 6
- Likes on archived posts
- 14
- Authority score
- 45 / 100
- Historical score
- 25 / 100
- Story score
- 37 / 100
- Engagement score
- 60 / 100
Most-liked replies
- Lady_White [2676391]
· 7 likes ·
Best way is to buy the one you want directly, but they'll be a bit out of your price range as of now. As for where they come from. When a mommy weapon and a daddy weapon Caches, which are …
Join a big faction, they should have those types of weapons to try out in the faction armoury
Thank you so much! I didn’t realize anyone had noticed or commented. Sorry I’m just seeing your replies now—thanks for letting me know. It’s been two months and I’m still exploring the game!
There's always exploring to do :D
There's Weapon Mods as well, available in the mission store only.
For future reference you can see it here
Or if someone has directly quoted you, like I just have. You can see it here
These are on the left side of your screen on PC or at the top on phone
When a mommy weapon and daddy weapon
I laughed so hard at this 🤣
You made my day