Been noticing this for awhile but am finally sure I seen it happen.
if you button-mash you can finish the decryption and crack it even if you dont have enough nerve
I think I have only noticed it on the max encryption level crimes
Started by Terijian [2605052] on in Bugs & Issues.
Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
Been noticing this for awhile but am finally sure I seen it happen.
if you button-mash you can finish the decryption and crack it even if you dont have enough nerve
I think I have only noticed it on the max encryption level crimes
Nerve is correctly being deducted, you started with 104 nerve and spent 103 nerve on the crime including the Crack:
Thanks!
right on thanks, guess i was just going so fast the UI wasnt keeping up