23 replies · 562 views · thread synced · 10 days ago
· View on torn.com
About this thread
Posts archived:24 / 24 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
Archived posts
24
Discussion span
→
Authority score
37 / 100
Historical score
35 / 100
Story score
49 / 100
Engagement score
75 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
SharmZ[3542741]
· 10 likes · Custom Work for Client: LatexDove Custom Work for Client: DirtyHooker1978 Custom Work for Client: Moon_N_Sun Custom Work for Client: Raidiul [image: profileimages.torn.com] Custom Work for Client: SeekerXa CLICK TO VISIT THIS FACTION
Midnight-[3847806]
· 10 likes · Incredible person and gorgeous little masterpieces! I absolutely LOVE my little owl(s) <3 You won't be disappointed! Keep on spreading that beauty girl!
LatexDove[3243958]
· 8 likes · ♥ Maker of Pretty Things ♥ SharmZ was an absolute QUEEN and created a cute little collection for me to display. Her stickers are fun, fast and fabulous, just like her personality :P I recommend supporting her and picking up …
SharmZ was an absolute QUEEN and created a cute little collection for me to display. Her stickers are fun, fast and fabulous, just like her personality :P I recommend supporting her and picking up a piece for yourself xx
Incredible person and gorgeous little masterpieces! I absolutely LOVE my little owl(s) <3 You won't be disappointed! Keep on spreading that beauty girl!
SharmZ was incredible, she spent the whole day making sure I got what I wanted and even toyed around with a couple of side projects and we really just had fun with this project, which was my new PFP, I added her stickers (the family friendly ones 😉) to my profile signature. I absolutely loved the full experience and I will be back around for more pieces in the future.
Sharmie was so friendly and easy to work with. I got exactly what I had envisioned in less than 24 hours and it worked perfectly. I would gladly hire her for any project again. If you are on the edge about the pricing trust me, it is so worth it!
I was made this piece of art of this very hot, attractive woman. She looks absolutely amazing and SharmZ did an amazing job. She is pretty fast, very friendly, and will work with you.