Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Question about elims

Started by SoyburgeR [2171959] on in Questions & Answers.

5 replies · 55 views · thread synced · 9 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
6
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
1
Authority score
57 / 100
Historical score
15 / 100
Story score
26 / 100
Engagement score
46 / 100
SoyburgeR [2171959]

I’m looking at the calendar and I noticed a anomaly is dukes dump giveaway still happening because if so it’s gonna be shorter then 12 days to Christmas after elims 

TealJade [1737229]

I dont think there is any "rule" that Duke has to complete all 12 giveaways before Christmas itself. 

 

Christmas town will be open for more than 12 days.

SoyburgeR [2171959]

Because the final day ends Christmas Day every single year for years unless they change it too go over Christmas which I don’t expect them too 

Ohadik [424017] Wiki Contributor

But what makes you think that they won't start it before christmas town opens? Just because Elimination is still going on doesn't mean that they can't run the dump giveaway.