Hello all you Torn-ados
I’ve been scratching around the guides and I can’t find what I’m looking for, so Imma throw this up - knowing that getting any kind of attention from you reprobates is…..unwise.
We are a small faction - only a handful of members. We don’t reliably have the 15 or so members online that it takes to stretch out a chain till our eyes start to bleed. So, given that -
What’s the best method to stretch a chain? Assuming we’re all stacked to start, no drug cool-down, no booster cool down. And real life time available/intrusions notwithstanding
Ideas I’ve seen mooted
Everyone dumps then we cycle hits
Everyone but the first chain watcher or two dumps
- in both cases we all use Xanax/refills/cans as needed then dump down to natural regen
Everyone dumps except one or two people who then carry the chain - hitting at ninety seconds - to maximise everyone else’s Nat regen.
So in discussion with faction opinions on this are like poop holes. Everyone has one. But there’s fkn math in here that can solve this. But my brain is smooth. I can’ figure out the algorithm. And that’s before we even consider how to balance the cool-downs on the various E gaining tools.
Has someone done the math? If no one has, does one of you mad geniuses want to try? Or d’yall just wanna say fk it and come mug me?
Probably that last one.
fml.