Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Consoles

Started by Ottolw [3789640] on in Gaming.

2 replies · 17 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
2
Authority score
5 / 100
Historical score
7 / 100
Story score
22 / 100
Engagement score
36 / 100
Ottolw [3789640]

If anyone is tired of their console I'm here to lend a hand . Even if anyone want to get rid of their console I'm happy to help😁

KingTurk [3658422]

So you are asking it anybody wants to gift you a console?

 

 

You didn‘t even say the country where you live. I doubt that you want to someone from the other side of the world to gift you one (no one is dumb enough to do that anyway)