Is anyone else missing the toggle button which shows or removes other factions and locations from the map - it was there up until yesterday, and has no dissapeared, (I am using a PC and it might still be ther for mobile phone users, I am not sure) But I would really like it back please.
About this thread
Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 3
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 2
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 35 / 100
- Historical score
- 16 / 100
- Story score
- 42 / 100
- Engagement score
- 42 / 100
have you tried the forum dedicated to bugs and issues?
Graved - Please use the appropriate Bugs & Issues forum for this. Please read the guide before you make a post.
Mentions: Adding screenshots to your bug report