Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Tips on getting items?

Started by Gordy67 [4019782] on in Questions & Answers.

4 replies · 85 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
5
Discussion span
→
People posting
5
Likes on archived posts
5
Authority score
58 / 100
Historical score
16 / 100
Story score
29 / 100
Engagement score
50 / 100
Gordy67 [4019782]

does anyone know a way how to get really good items to sell for my bazaar? I used to steal stuff from the junkyard, but the prices started to go down and it was really hard to get items. I am level 14 and I am about to be level 15 and I’m trying to get a PI with an air strip. So I need money for my airstrip and I need help.