Staff edit - Harassment
About this thread
Posts archived: 69 / 69 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 69
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 43 / 100
- Historical score
- 29 / 100
- Story score
- 68 / 100
- Engagement score
- 83 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
- hemi [2165616]
· 30 likes ·
This the kinda content I pay my torn subscription for LadyVoldemort disliked your post A Typical Day in the Life of LadyVoldemort Oh no my karma income 😭 - Bitch_Pudding [3310523]
· 27 likes ·
As funny as your post is. She is a narcissist and gets off on posts like these. I've never had the misfortune of coming across a bigger piece of shit as she is. She's an energy vampire and gets off … - Lazon [3116319]
· 23 likes ·
Lady V is a certified POS. I wish I could go back in time and block her before I talked to her. Alas I cannot.
AHHAHA
Lady V is a certified POS. I wish I could go back in time and block her before I talked to her. Alas I cannot.
Idk why people shit talking Lady V- she’s very kind and a good friend.
I wanna know the backstory to this, did she turn down your proposal or what? xD
So sad Bumbi is not here anymore :'(
He would have love this post
Damn a post tat gets a legit upvote from me to bumbi. Very Rare...
🍿
Not sure who is living rent free in whose head here. Squatting together?
I read it all, very interesting and confused like the ending of a Netfix movie.
must be nice to have fans
I read it. I'm not sure why anyone would care. But I read it.
I heard there's a temu bumbi out there that stole the name... either way, there is NO Bumbi anymore, OP is ANG3L so not sure why the reference... in fact, hate to dox but here is the irl photo of ANG3L.
As funny as your post is. She is a narcissist and gets off on posts like these. I've never had the misfortune of coming across a bigger piece of shit as she is. She's an energy vampire and gets off on the negativity.
Edit: like flies on shit she can't help be attracted
Glad you made a thread about it to tell us...
The hairless dog was a nice touch.
glad you made a reply to acknowledge it...
Naw she attempted to use a friend's irl unaliving story as a means of manipulation. I was tolerant until that happened. Put it as her profile picture, staff removed it and warned her.
Following that, my judgement of her moral compass and character is solidified. I believe if you earn it you deserve it and in my eyes she's 100% earned any and all negativity thrown her way here.
I am so lost.
and, since I have time to kill… (and I know I’ll regret asking)
plz, can we haz sum sauce?
yoo what thats crazy