She still isn’t going to shag you.
Posts archived: 69 / 69 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
This the kinda content I pay my torn subscription for
LadyVoldemort disliked your post
A Typical Day in the Life of LadyVoldemort
Oh no my karma income 😭
What in the Temu Belle Delphine is this.
Keep your day job, unless its anything to do with rapping or being a lyricist or writing "diss tracks".
I love a good AI song. Big fan.
I llike LadyVoldemort too. W person
are you... arguing with yourself? Log into the wrong account there mate...
Classic Sweeney.
He argues just to argue even when he doesn't realize he's arguing with his own self.
Not a multi though, his are a dead give away
Why did he double post?? Did he forget he could edit the first post
think he was meant to reply to me, but can't blame the boomer for having trouble with tech
ah I see you're one of the little global-ites!
Because having "edit" under your post is super cringe and to be avoided at all costs unless absolutely necessary
Farming 101
LV and her spouse are a pair of crackpots.
YUNO MILESSSSSS HYPEPOP MODE?!??!
Added to my Soundcloud
Well executed plan
Nothing like a little Nub on Nub violence to go with my morning coffee.
Solid diss track though.
I think all forum battles should have a diss track. Anyone can be like "This guy/girl sucks!", but personally I appreciate the thought and effort put into the detail that a nice diss track brings to the endeavor.
Or even a nice haiku or some shit.
Creativity really does count.
You aren't the character reference you think you are
based af
Simp
LV = Temu Ana
I don’t have a dog in this fight, am just here because angel deer dropped another banger
not as hard as Ang3l here.
Besides, i only simp for Invert <3 He is my most precious