Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Soyburger

Started by Big_Pussy [3542082] on in General Discussion.

62 replies · 1.12k views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 63 / 63 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
63
Discussion span
→
Authority score
54 / 100
Historical score
31 / 100
Story score
62 / 100
Engagement score
78 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Big_Pussy [3542082]

Who is this clown?  Anyone else have experience with them? 

 

Hi friend00:20:21 - 13/01/26

SoyburgeR says:

 

Lend 5mil plz

NRD2nd [2905417] Reporter

I have 2 pages of messages from him begging. He can't chat you because he got banned for being racist years ago. Just block him

Fists [2830940]

he owes me a couple dozen million, I loaned him because I was bored (not expecting it back ofc) and who could have guessed he won't pay it back, I haven't bothered to ask him, too much effort. Told him I'd loan him more if he paid back the original loan too but nope

Asemov [2270413]

Just know, everybody with a sizeable amount of money has never given him any money.

Do with that information what you will.

Weav3r [1853324] Helper

Yes he sends me trades sometimes at times he will send me trades but not often. 

 

Usually some weird trade title or chats following but if I don't move they seem to move on. Like a dinosaur, I think they only see movement.